Superman Logo

Monday, December 26, 2011

I'll move.

Hi assalamualaikum :)
And so it's been a long time my blog didn't get my attention. I'm sorry.
I've move to tumblr. And now all about tumblr. Heee  
I'll post every second and it's about life, love, and etc. 
I mean not just a picture, but I'll post what on my mind and what I feels.
Nahhh. Go check it out baby.
Awak comel sangat lah !

Haha. Kinda annoying.
So, I'll tell you about my life. 
I've been hurt too much. And I pretend that I'm okay.



Hide all the pain and smile like nothing hurt me. Seriously, it's hurt.
I keep this in my heart , i don't have anybody to talk to. Crying on late night.
Makes a fake smile. And lie to those who asked me about my eyes. "I'm just awake from sleep"
Pathetic isn't ? Okay. I'm not a attention seeker. 
It's started with Twitter. Well , the anon says "Couple on facebook, curang at Twitter"
Awww baby , you're so brilliant. It's true as fuck. Idk, whether my jealous is too much or what.
But boy , can you even understand me ? Chat with other girls. I know it's okay but okay.
Hmmmmmmmm.. It's hurt. Nevermind.
I'll try my best to keep this on my heart. I know you do not even read this. 
Yayyyy ! Happy for me. And for you. *fake smile*
I know that I'm change. Do yknow why ? PAIN.
The pain have change everything. I'm okay.
I miss you alot. I hope you so. 
Don't you ever make me tired. I'll ruin everything.
Bye xx.





1 comment:

  1. lemme quoted pls,,, :)thx before,
    nw im in ur condition,hope tht i thrgh it all.. :'

    ReplyDelete