Superman Logo

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy Eid Adha !

Assalamualaikum guys !
So , the point i make this post is want to wish every muslims in the earth Happy Eid Adha a.k.a Hari Raya Korban.
Hello cows and goats , nice to eat you :D haha . Takboleh kesian kesian , nnti kita tak boleh makan.
Erm ermm... So this ;D


I knew its been late to wish , but at least I wish kan kan ? n_n 
Ohh, tadi i was going to perform Solat Hari Raya , it was great even i took three hours to sleep at that night. Hew hew , busy with Twitter and Tumblr . Yeah , i can't stop tweeting lately . I cant control myself -__-
Lol , at mosque or surau , we got 7 or 8 cows . Haa... Both of them looks like super fatty cow ! 
Haa.. Tu yang sodap tuu ^^y
Okay , at 9 a.m , Im done solat raya at surau. Back home , keep tweeting , go to the kitchen find some food . Yayyy ! Ibu cooks some superlicious food ! Masalodeh (Idk how to spell it -.-) Kuah kacang , and wtv . Hahhh , guess what . I took my breakfast at 10 a.m , took my lunch at 1.30 p.m and again and again ! Harhar 
Thumbs up for me aite ! Fatty girl , yes its me ;D
And after having my breakfast , as usual keep tweeting and yaa skype-ing with my boyyie </3
Omg omg ! Men's look very handsome in baju melayu :D so do my boy ! Hehee 




Haha , Okay guys . To me he is a cute boy ^^v Peace yoo... It was nice to see your smile .
Melting makk , hehe . Ahaa.. actually yesterday we had a fight . That was terrible ever .


Fight of something stupid , ergh . Okay , im so dumb '_'
Get jealous of everything , im ruin everything . Haha . My apologize boy :)
So yeah , Happy Eid Adha to all muslims in this earth ! 


From me Siti Aishah Binti Sabri , love you my stalker xx 
Have a blast one ^^y , dahh nak mencekik lagi n_n hehe
*sorry if my british accent was bad and make me like a fool , im just learning from my mistakes. So keep advices me :)








No comments:

Post a Comment