Superman Logo

Thursday, December 2, 2010

how could you say you love me

How Could You Say You Love Me
Sarah Geronimo  
 
you say that you’ve always been true
looking in your eyes i see you lie
you’re trying hard to hide that
as someone new you’ve found it
you want me to believe that you still care

refrain:
how could you hurt me this way
everything i knew was nothing new
how could you try pretending
your love was never ending
now you cant even say that you will stay...

chorus:
how..how could you say you love me
when you would go and leave me
how could you make me hurt so bad
when i have loved you more than
anyone can do...
cant believe the pain
that im feeling now because of loving you..
(repeat refrain & chorus)

bridge:
i cant seem to understand
how can love be so unkind
still you broke my heart
despite what ive done...
still my love was not enough
though im giving you my all..
i cant take it anymore....
(chorus).....


heyy lagu . makne kau mendalam ken ? HEE :D 
sukaa lah lagu classic nih <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment